Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

Wow! This was awesome! From the smoothness of the animation, it looks like this might have taken you a year or two to complete. Well done!

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Does PDD (Progressive Development Delay) count?

SS - The Four Elements SS - The Four Elements

Now this... is science! I've known about the table of contents and other non-spiritual stuff, but this takes the cake. I love all of these spiritual science things that you've presented here. It gives me great comfort that there CAN be a God in some form. It feels a lot like Buddhism, yet it has a mix of all different types of spiritual regions. Excellent and keep up the good work!

Egyptian Horse Egyptian Horse

I really like how this game is played out! It starts off simple and smooth, the environments are very appealing as they sweep by and as I progress through the game, things become a lot more challenging as I'm jumping over things plus sending a bird to take care of things I can't jump over in time.

The animation of the horse is very well done and the music is now stuck in my head!

If there was one thing I want different in this game, it would be to have different music playing in each level because the main music can get a bit repetitive.

-Carol Of Bells- -Carol Of Bells-

Um… just a heads up, the name and lyrics of this song are copyrighted and cannot be covered. But this song’s original counterpart "Shchedryk" isn't copyrighted. So, yeah… you might wanna change the title to Shchedryk just in case since Newgrounds’ new policies. I like it though

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks for that, but if there's a problem, I'll show the mods a mechanical license. That covers what I've done here.

-Cruel Summer- -Cruel Summer-

A cover of Banarama! Yes! I love oldies

JK-FlipFlop responds:

There's more on the way.